Welcome! How it works: low testosterone treatment.
Low T Quiz
Testosterone therapy is often covered by insurance.
- Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
- Have you lost height?
- Have you noticed a decreased “enjoyment of life?”
- Are you sad and/or grumpy?
- Are your erections less strong?
- Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
- Are you falling asleep after dinner?
- Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
If you answered YES to questions 1 or 7 or any 3 other questions, you may be experiencing male hypogonadism (low testosterone). A simple blood test can help you get answers.
Ready to check your testosterone levels?
We accept most insurance and cash patients only pay $150 for first visit and price includes lab testing to check your testosterone levels. If you don't have insurance most patients pay only $150 a month on average for medication, visits, and lab testing.