Frequently Asked Questions
Do you bill insurance?
- Yes. We bill most major insurance plans, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice
- United Healthcare
- Boeing Health Plans (including Traditional, Selections, and Select Plans)
- Others: please call (206) 960-4770 or
Note: Payment is due in full at time of service for services rendered that day. We will advise your insurance of your payment and bill them on your behalf. Your insurance will send you any reimbursement. We bill out-of-network for most major insurance plans.
Does insurance cover testosterone therapy?
What services do you offer?
- Diagnosis of Low Testosterone and Low Testosterone Treatment (including topical and injectable testosterone, HCG, Clomid®, and anastrozole)
- Diagnosis of Erectile Dysfunction and Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency Assessment and Growth Hormone Treatments (may not be covered by insurance and may require specialist referral)
What does low testosterone treatment cost?
- We accept most insurance and patients without insurance can expect to pay approximately $150 per month on average for testosterone therapy (including labs, medication, and doctor’s visits) when doing testosterone injections at home.
What are the health risks of Testosterone Replacement Therapy?
- Your doctor will review potential risks and benefits with you prior to doing any treatment at our clinic. Over the past few years there has been some concern about potential increased risks of heart attack and stroke related to TRT. Patients using testosterone should seek medical attention immediately if symptoms of a heart attack or stroke are present, such as:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Weakness in one part or one side of the body
- Slurred speech