Now Accepting New Patients via Telemedicine
We are currently accepting new patients via telemedicine. Here are some important points:
- You must reside in Washington;
- A current physical exam from you primary care provider is required (past 12 months);
- Your first tele-visit is $150 and includes lab testing to check total and free testosterone levels;
- Lab testing can be done prior to your tele-visit with your doctor if requested;
- We can assist you with billing your insurance for tele-visits as well as lab testing and medication;
- Follow-up tele-visits are generally $60-$100;
- Lab testing costs vary depending on the treatment but average about $160 every 3-6 months;
- Your out-of-pocket cost depends on your insurance coverage – we are out-of-network with most insurance companies;
Tele-medicine can be very useful when you are unable to come into our clinic but need access to care.
In some situations, such as showing you how to perform an injection or doing a blood draw, depending on where you live it may be best to come into one of our clinics.
It is possible to practice injection techniques via tele-visits with our video chat app that integrates with your patient portal. We use LabCorp blood draw sites to provide more convenience to our patients who don’t live near our clinics.
Simply the best care you will find anywhere. I’ve had a variety of experiences with hormone replacement over the years and I have to say that Dr. Wheeler is hands down the most competent medical professional I have ever met. I regularly refer my friends to him and I would not trust my care to anyone else.
– Chris P. (Bothell, WA)
Alert If you have had a physical exam done by your primary care provider within the past 12 months, please contact them and request they send us all lab test results and chart notes from the past year to our secure fax at (866) 998-1837. If you have not, you may 1) have your PCP do a physical exam prior to your telemedicine appointment with Revive Low T Clinic, 2) have a physical exam done by your PCP after your appointment with Revive Low T Clinic (but before we can prescribe medication for you), or 3) you may change your telemedicine appointment to an in-office appointment at Revive Low T Clinic which will include a physical exam. If you have any questions please call us at (206) 960-4770.